Master Skype on a Tablet or SmartPhone – For complete beginners
This course is designed for complete beginners to tablets and smartphones.
- 2 x 1 hour lessons
- Includes 1 month support.
Why Choose to learn Skype first?
- Skype is a great way to keep in touch with the family.
- It’s fairly easy to learn.
- There are only a 2-3 buttons you need to use.
- Tablets and Skype are very hard to break (In theory)
What the course Includes
- How to use a tablet / smartphone
- How start and use Skype
- Adding friends/family to Skype
- Making and receiving voice and video calls
- Using Skype Instant Messages to chat
- What to do when things go wrong.
- We provide written instructions for when you get home and on-line help.
What You Need
- Ask your contacts for their Skype ID’s and email addresses beforehand.
- We provide a tablet during the lesson if you do not yet have one but it’s a good idea to buy your own tablet or smartphone – we can help you with buying a device. All the work you do will be saved in the cloud so you can use any device you like (iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Lenovo etc.)
What we do
- Our experts will set up all your Skype security
- We set-up your new tablet if not done already
- We set-up a Google email account for Skype registration
- Install Skype