- No fix guarantee
- Friendly and professional
- 3 months warranty
- Fixed price quotes
If your computer or PC is not behaving, Don't worry - We are here to help you out.
Equipment We can repair
- Microsoft Windows Computer (PC's, Laptops, All-in-ones)
- No problem - these are our speciality.
- Internet Connections.
- We can fix.
- Apple Products & Tablets / Smartphones
- We can often help with the software.
- If the device is broken (e.g. screen broken) we will need to send it away for repair and it depends on the problem whether this is economic and/or repairable.
- Linux Computers
- We deal mainly with Linux servers, but have experience of desktops as well.
- Microsoft & Linux Servers
- We use these servers our-self. If we can't fix it we know people who can.
Bring your PC or laptop unit into our store and we’ll give you a consultation to diagnose the problem, for £30. A completed test report is provided on completion.
Dropping in your computer
Please check the following:
- Power supply.
The power supply is the black box that connects your computer to the mains electricity. This applies to laptops but also to some desktop computers (All in One's etc). If in doubt bring it in.
- Windows Password
We will need at least the password for the main user (Called the Administrator).
- Other Passwords
Depending on the type of problem we may need other passwords such as email, anti-virus logins etc. If you have lost the passwords we may need to charge an extra 1/2 hour to sit with you and reset passwords. After we have finished you should change all these passwords for your own security.
- Software Disks and Activation keys
If we need to re-install software we will need the DVD's and activation keys (Microsoft Office, Antivirus etc).
Home Visit Service
If you are unable to make it into our store, you can call us on 02392 368007 and as long as you are within our area. we can come to you. We can either carry out the work on site or bring the computer back to our workshop for longer jobs.
Areas we cover
- Hayling Island
Your PC can be back to normal for only £60 plus parts. If parts are required, we’ll ring you to let you know the extra costs and to see if you still want to go ahead with the repair.
Any work carried out is done on a “no-fix, no fee” basis, so there’s no risk to your pocket. We even offer a 3 month guarantee on all repairs, which covers the initial fault we fix.
Why Choose Us?
Other companies can let you down badly. We constantly hear horror stories of computer arriving back from big name repair companies with all the data wiped - all your photos and documents lost forever.
We always make a safe copy (called a backup) of all your files before carrying out any maintenance.
- Computer running slow
- Computer freezing & crashing
- Computer won’t turn on
- Hardware installation
- Hardware repairs
- Software installation
- Data recovery
- Virus, malware and spyware removal
- Computer overheating